This is a huge ready to run gas powered buggy that is ready to race and ready for fun. This model has been totally redesigned from its prior versions and is now more powerful than ever with the bigger 30cc engine and large aluminum air filter! This beast of a buggy delivers hard acceleration and fast top speeds providing you with an exhilarating driving experience. To handle the extra power the steering servo has been upgraded to a higher torque 30kg/cm model that is both water and dust proof. This is a precision manufactured high quality model with a massive feature list including hatchback frame design, metal gearing and large extra tough tires. See the full feature list below. As standard the model is two wheel drive but if you prefer 4WD that can be upgraded easily with the purchase of the conversion set for further grip and handling. Just in case you get caught in the latter parts of the day turning into dusk, your buggy has six LED lights that will light up your way! You will not find a 1/5 scale model with this performance and adaptability anywhere else anywhere near this price!
The servos and radio receiver are powered by an included rechargeable battery pack so you do not need to keep replacing normal AA batteries like you do on other models.
SOLID ALUMINIUM CHASSIS
Aluminium chassis with countersunk screws.
CENTRAL CHASSIS LAYOUT
Engine and fuel tank are placed down the centre of the chassis to give good balance.
BIG 1:5 SCALE
The car measures 860mm x 300mm x 430mm (length, height, width).
30cc GAS ENGINE
The engine runs on normal unleaded gas mixed with normal 2-stroke oil, both available from gas stations.
WORKING LED LIGHTS
4 x LED overhead off-road lights and 2 x LED headlights, controlled from the transmitter.
IMPACT RESISTANT SPLIT RIM WHEELS
Wrapped with high traction all terrain tyres.
LARGE AIR FILTER, COVERED METAL GEARS AND ALUMINIUM UPPER CHASSIS
High quality, feature packed model.
ALL NEW 2.4GHz RADIO TRANSMITTER
All new 2.4GHz radio technology is used. This is more reliable than the old FM equipment and allows multiple RC cars to be used in the same area without interference.
ADJUSTABLE ALUMINIUM OIL-FILLED SHOCKS
Independent aluminium shocks on each wheel with adjustable angle and tension.
|For Terrain||Off Road|
|Radio Equipment||2.4 GHz|
|Motor / Engine||30cc Petrol|
|Required To Use|
About what is top speed for this buggy ? Can I purchase extra battery pack for the servo and transmitter and if so what is the price ? Thanx in advance.
- Posted byon Thursday, July 4, 2019Thank you for your query. We do not have a top speed for this buggy as it depends based on the terrain and driving style of the user. The extra battery pack can be found here: https://www.nitrotek.co.uk/rc-accessories/batteries/6v-1100mah-receiver-battery-pack-set-w-charger.html
Where can I find aluminium parts for USA custom ers
- Posted byon Thursday, June 6, 2019Thank you for your question. All spare/upgrade parts can be found by following the link provided below: https://www.thehobbyworx.com/spare-parts/fs-racing/fs-racing-petrol-truck.html
When will the 1/5 scale Marauder be back for sale?
- Posted byonThank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not currently have a specific date as to when this model will be back in stock however I would advise you adding the model to your wish list in order to get an email notification as soon as it is back in stock.
I see that I am able to pre order the 1/5 scale Marauder. Due April 10th? Does that mean thats when it will be available? In stock?
- Posted byonThank you for your question. Yes this model is due to arrive on the 10th April. It is currently on pre-order meaning that if the model is purchased now - your model will be dispatched as soon as the model arrives back in stock (10th April).
Is this available for US customers
- Posted byonThank you for your question. Yes this is available for US customers.
1 customer reviews
Absolutely brilliantBy Lewis July 23, 2019
Fantastic model car. So handy running it on 2 stroke fuel no more nitro. I’m running mine on Castrol 747 and my word can it shift. The size of it is huge. It could drive on everything from grass to tarmac.