49CC GASOLINE ENGINE
The nippy 49cc unleaded gas engine gives a maximum speed of 35 km/h.
VENTED DISC BRAKES & 9" PNEUMATIC TYRES
Front and Rear vented disc brakes. Large 9" Pneumatic tyres and Aluminum Magnesium spoke split rims provide a smooth and quiet ride.
FOLDABLE HANDLEBAR POST
Folds and locks into folded position for easy transportation.
DUAL SHOCK SPORTS SUSPENSION
Dual coil spring front sports suspension system.
ADJUSTABLE SEAT HEIGHT
Adjustable for height with locking mechanism together with spring loaded comfortable seat.
CHAIN DRIVE SYSTEM
Strong and reliable chain drive system.
RACING BARS AND VARIABLE SPEED
Billet Aluminum racing handle bars with BMX style goose-neck and variable speed twist throttle acceleration with safety engine cut off button.
Available in a very fashionable black and chromed finish.
HIGH GRADE BILLET ALUMINUM DECK
Large standing deck made of high grade Billet Aluminum.
|Engine / Motor Size||50cc|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded Gasoline, 1:25 Engine Oil Mixing|
|Fuel Consumption||19 KM/L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.0Litres|
|Max. Range||38 KM|
|Max. Speed||35 KM/h|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||1.27hp|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||2.2N m/7000r/min|
|Front Suspension||Double Weld Bar With Dual Coil spring Suspension|
|Front Tyres||9x3.5" Pneumatic tyres|
|Rear Tyres||9x3.5" Pneumatic tyres|
|Starting System||Pull Start|
|Seat Height||Adjustable Seat|
|Net Weight||22 Kg|
|Engine Type||49cc 2-stroke,1-cylinder,air-cooled, CE approved|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||15mm Bore|
|Drive Train||Chain Driven|
|Packing Info||Some Assembly Required. Free Tools Included.|
|Extra Info.|| Assembly needed:|
|Spare Parts For This Model||Click Here To View Spares For This Model|
Will it hold a 250 lb. Man? And can I drive it miles everyday up hills?
- Posted byon Friday, January 3, 2020Thank you for your question. We recommend this model for a maximum rider weight of 100kg. This model can climb hills and has a maximum range per full tank of fuel of 38km.
What is the weight limit
- Posted byon Monday, December 9, 2019We recommend the maximum weight for this model at 100kg.
What kind of range or distance you get on a full tank?
- Posted byon Thursday, October 10, 2019Hello, approximately 38km.
Do you have to mix gas and oil. Or just put in gas
- Posted byon Saturday, August 10, 2019Yes you will need to a mixture of engine oil and unleaded petrol.
Does the scooter not come with the pull start already on the engine?
- Posted byon Thursday, July 11, 2019Thank you for your question. This model does come with a pull start included already attached to the engine.
Does it ride fine in the rain?
- Posted byon Saturday, May 11, 2019We would not advise using this model in the rain as this could potentially cause it to rust. However, as long as this is properly dried and kept in a dry location overnight, the model should be fine.
Hello I live in California, and the streets are very hilly. Can this scooter go up very steep hills?
- Posted byon Tuesday, April 9, 2019With its powerful 49cc engine, hilly areas are no issue for this model. Depending on the weight of the user, this should be fine.
Does this run on gasoline
- Posted byon Wednesday, January 9, 2019This model runs on a mixture of petrol and engine oil.
Do you ship to CA?
- Posted byonWe do offer shipping globally. For more information please email [email protected]
Can you ride these on gravel n how do they travel
- Posted byonThank you for your question. You can ride this on gravel however I would advise you cleaning down the scooter afterwards to prevent any damage.
Can adults ride these it would be for me 170 lb 511 just to scoot around town
- Posted byonThank you for your question. We usually recommend this scooter for a maximum weight of 100kg so this model should be fine for you.
How long to ship to florida
- Posted byonThank you for your question. Usually shipping to Florida takes between 7-10 working days.
Is there a shipping charge?
- Posted byonI can confirm delivery charges will be calculated at the checkout when the order is being made.
I would like to purchase dog 49cc mini scooter how do I do this and how do I talk to one of your employers
- Posted byonThank you for your email. You can email us directly on [email protected] with any queries you have regarding ordering.
Are these for teenagers Does this adjust for height
- Posted byonThank you for your query. This would be fine for a teenager, the handlebar posts can be adjusted for height.
Do I refill the tank with gasoline at gas station
- Posted byonYou will need to refill the tank with Petrol, 1:25 Engine Oil Mixture.
Can I drive it down my road
- Posted byonHello, I would advise you checking with your local authorities to confirm this is okay to go ahead with.
Is the engine have oil in it ,, do I just put gas in it and start it .. can u give me info on That please
- Posted byonHi, this model uses a mix of engine oil and petrol.
You might also like...
2 customer reviews
zIpPeR SkOoTeRBy Kurt April 14, 2020
Good buy, hopefully it'll ride smooth an get good gas mileage too
Great FunBy Jordan October 04, 2019
A nice scooter. Lots of fun to ride it and very nippy too!