Why source your stock from The Hobbyworx?
The Hobbyworx are one of the largest USA wholesalers of radio controlled models. We buy direct from manufacturers in large volumes to ensure the lowest possible prices.
We are always looking for shops and established online companies to sell our products. So why would any retailer want to buy from us?
1. We offer simply the best margins in the market to our trade customers. This alone should be enough for any retailer to become a dealer.
2. Our retail prices are amongst the cheapest, if not THE cheapest, prices available. This means you will sell more models while still making bigger margins!
3. Quick dispatch (for orders received before 1pm).
4. Good stock of spare parts.
5. Unlike most distributors we do not charge any extra surcharges for credit card payments.
6. We provide easy online ordering.
7. We can dropship directly to your customer
How To Open Trade Account
Opening a trade account is easy. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name, address and details to us and we will send you a trade pack. Once you have received the trade pack sign and return the the trade agreement to us and that's it. If your accepted you will then be given your account number and be able to place orders straight away.
The Hobbyworx LLC distribute products from many different factories all carefully selected for their great products, competitive prices and good quality.
Radio Controlled Cars
||BIY Toys is designed by and exclusive to The Hobbyworx Worldwide. These are nitro and electric radio controlled model kits that the customer makes themselves. Like Meccano but actually fun to play with when finished! What makes these kits different to anything else on the market is that absolutely everything needed to build them is included in the box, even the tools, oil and grease. We sell these to shops but also to schools and colleges as they are educational as well as fun.|
||Acme Racing are one of the longest established radio controlled car factories in China offering excellent value for money. The range is very big including models from 1/16th scale to 1/5th scale in both electric and nitro versions. Their 1/10th and 1/16th models are perfect for entry level fun and with their new 1/8th range they have successfully moved into the intermediate / advanced market while still maintaining the lowest prices.|
||HSP or HiSpeed are a quickly growing factory that has now become a market leader. Their range is growing all the time and now includes the full range of electric and nitro cars. HSP models are excellent quality and they also have an excellent design team working on their realistic body shells. HSP's 1/10th range are one of our best sellers.|
||FS Racing are a big factory that manufacture a full range of RTR radio controlled cars. They are best known for their established range of 1/10th electric cars but are always adding new products to their porfolio. The FS models are excellent value for money with a lot of spec for your money.|
||ShengQi manufacture 1/5th scale gas radio controlled buggies and trucks. These models run on a mixture of unleaded petrol and 2 stroke oil which is very convenient for customers making the models very popular. SQ manufacture their own engines in house meaning they can offer the models much cheaper than other factories that have to buy the engines in, many of they from SQ! The result is that SQ models are around half the price of other identically spec'd version.|
|Jax Hobby or Jax for short, manufacture 1/5th scale gas radio controlled buggies. These models run on a mixture of unleaded gas and 2 stroke oil which is very convenient for customers making the models very popular. We have worked very closely with Jax developing the product, the end reslult is a high quality, robust and uniquely designed models at the best price on the market.|
Radio Controlled Helicopters
||Walkera are one of the biggest radio controlled helicopter manufacturers in the world. They offer a full range of hobby grade helicopters from beginner level to expert. The helicopters look fantastic and the electronics are top notch making the helicopters fly very well. They are always leading the way in new rc helicopter technology and always bringing out new and exciting models.|
||Skyartec specialise in single blade hobby grade helicopters. The helicopters are very well spec'd for the price with many aluminium and carbon components used where other manufacturers would use plastic. The Skyartec helicopters are great for customers who have had a toy 3ch or 4ch helicopter and are now looking to take the hobby a little further. All the helicopters come complete with training kits and flight simulators making them very popular.|
||CopterX are at the top end of the market specialising in top of the range helicopters for advanced pilots. The helicopters are crafted from carbon and aluminium that shows off their CNC skills almost like a piece of art. Many of the parts are compatible with the Align T-Rex although the CopterX sells for around half the price!|
Radio Controlled Aeroplanes and Jets
||Our entry to intermediate level planes come from Dynam RC. There are a lot of plane manufacturers in China but not many good ones. The Dynam quality is far superior to other manufacturers and they have built a reputation for high quality low cost planes. Their Snow Bird and EZ Hawk range cater to beginners and make learning to fly easy while their scale and sport planes are the natural step up. Dynam manufacture their own high quality radio equipment which keeps costs down while ensuring high quality. Dynam models are sold to other factories who re-brand them and sell them for more but we give our customers the chance to purchase them from the actual true manufacturers at a lower price.|
||Starmax are the market leaders in radio controlled jets. Their highly detailed and realistic appearance makes them very popular and their big range means there is something for everyone. Starmax have recently also started to manufacture large scale propeller planes using the same quality and detail that they used on their jets.|
Radio Controlled Tanks
||Heng Long have the biggest range of rc tanks and are now one of the most well known brands. Their 1/16th range are particularly popular as they have built in smoke generators and fun sound effects. Their tanks are available in several configurations with a price to suit all budgets. Nitrotek have the biggest range of Heng Long tanks available for next day delivery.|
||Brand new to the market are the Tai Gen tanks. These tanks look amazing and are finished with a special realistic paint job. The tanks are heavily upgraded with metal parts used throughout and they look as good as a die cast model. Nitrotek are one of the first worldwide to stock the Tai Gen tanks and they are proving to be very popular. We are sure Tai Gen will be the market leaders in a very short time.|
Radio Controlled Boats, Toys, Accessories etc
|The above list gives the main brands we deal with but we also distribute products from many other smaller factories and offer a full range of radio controlled products and accessories. For our full current list get in touch and we will send you the details.|
How To Open Trade Account
Opening a trade account is easy. Simply email us with your company name, address and details to us and we will send you a trade pack. Once you have received the trade pack sign and return the the trade agreement to us and that's it. If your accepted you will then be given your account number and be able to place orders straight away.
The Hobbyworx offer one of the most profitable wholesale packages.
Dropship USA products. Dropshippers offering dropshipping usa services for web sites.
Dropshipping is when a company (that we will call the merchant) offers products to sell on their web site that they do not actually have in stock. When the merchant receives an order they send the details to the company that does have the stock and this company will send the product direct to the site's customer. This company providing this service is called the dropship company.
There are advantages and disadvantages of using a dropship program rather than actually buying the stock in and then shipping it from your own premises:
1. There is only a small amount of capital required as we offer our dropshipping service with a initial miniumun order fee for your first order and then for any order placed after this there is no minimum. For a start up business, it is a great way to start a new business or to add another suppliers range to your existing inventory. When the merchant sells a product they will get the funds from their customer first and then will send a proportion to the dropshipper and keep the balance as their profit.
2. Dropshipping greatly reduces risk for the merchant. Not only do they not need to invest large amounts of money but also it reduces the risk of buying products that do not sell or paying to much for products.
3. The dropshipper will use their own courier and logistics team. Large dropship companies will get better rates from couriers and packaging companies and have more experience with ensuring a smooth and timely delivery process. They will deal with all the packing and despatch saving you valuable time and money.
4. A merchant who uses drop ship companies exclusively can operate from anywhere as they do not need a warehouse and lots of staff. This means massive savings and again a reduction in risk. If they have a quiet month there is no need to panic as they will not have massive bills and wages to pay each month.
1. The margins given to merchants using dropshipping services are usually smaller than given to merchants who buy the stock outright and ship from their own premises. This is because the drop ship company is providing an extra service as they have to package the order and process it that costs them extra time and resources.
2. The merchant relies on the dropshipper to keep them updated on new products and when an item is out of stock. If the dropshipper sells out of an item and does not let the merchant know then the merchant could sell an item that has actually sold out. Although the merchant can then simply refund the customer it still makes the merchant look bad and unprofessional. One of the key benefits of The Hobbyworx LLC dropship programme is that you will be kept updated with product news, promotions and stock status.
We believe The Hobbyworx dropship programme is one of the best in the USA. We have many customers who have used dropshipping to launch their site and then move on when they are established to our wholesale programme. Others find the benefits of dropshipping so great that they stick with this programme and then expand their business by finding other dropship companies to expand their range.
How it works:
1. We provide you with our trade package containing our range of products, dropship prices, retail prices and specifications.
2. You advertise the products on your web site.
3. Take orders and retail price payment on your site/ sales line.
4. Forward the order details to us and payment at the dropship price. We can take payment by switch, credit card, paypal or bank transfer although bank transfers may delay the order a day or two until the funds reach our account.
5. We will ship out the item using our courier service. (All orders received before 1pm will be sent that day, Orders received after 1pm will be sent the next working day.)
6. You enjoy the profit!
The Hobbyworx offer a big margin to our merchants and we have products ranging from $20 to $350. Our margins are some of the best margins given by a dropship company. A lot of dropship companies only sell very cheap products like memory cards etc but that does not give the merchant any real profit. It is much better to sell a $200 product and get $60 margin than to sell a few $8 products and only get a $2 margin on each one.
The products that The Hobbyworx sell are different to the products offered by most dropshippers. We offer unique products that are in high demand. If you look at other dropshipping sites you will see a lot of the products are the same as other dropshipping sites, in fact a lot of them are actually dropshippers themselves, buying from the same places and do not even have the stock themselves which causes all kinds of problems! This means the products they are selling have flooded the market and the retail prices they suggest are unrealistic. We guarantee that all the products we sell are brought in direct from the manufacturers to our warehouse and that we ourselves do not dropship from any other suppliers.
Finally one of the key benefits of the The Hobbyworx dropshipping programme is that you will get a dedicated account manager. As stated in our disadvantages of dropshipping list above one of the main traditional problems of using a dropshipper is that you don't know when an item sells out or when there are new products and promotions. At The Hobbyworx though your account manager will actively keep you updated about anything you need to know to keep your business running smoothly and increase your sales.
To get the ball rolling please email our dropshipping department at email@example.com. Please include your name, address, contact details and company information if you are an existing company and we will get back to you with further information.
USA dropshippers company that can dropship for other web sites and companies.